Is it a godot related solution only or does it work in windows too
A downloadable tool for Windows and Linux
I got a lot of assets from different sites, sales and bundles and i completely lost the overview of them.
So i decided to create a tool to organize all of them.
THIS IS A PROTOTYPE (there ARE bugs!)
Before i continue this project, i want to get some feedback, if such a tool is useful for people.
That said, the following features are working so far:
- Assets: 2D, Fonts, Audio, 3D partially
- Bulk import assets with a preview
- Create and edit collections (Categories)
- Assign tags to assets
- Keyword search
- Preview 2D, Fonts and Audio files
What does not work (for now):
- Preview of 3D files (for now, there is a placeholder model)
- Edit Tags
What is planned (depending on feedback):
- 3D previews
- Parse asset data from websites (gamedevmarket, itch.io etc) to auto-fill name, preview, description, tags etc
- Comfort functions (bulk delete, bulk edit and more stuff to make working with this tool more comfortable)
- Edit all asset data (previews, description etc)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I would love to see this in further development. I came across this post by searching google for a product that can provide such a solution as adobes bridge did for my 2d asset collection.
The main problem I have with it right now is, the Godot Engine in its current version can't read 3D model files at runtime. That means no previews of 3D assets.
For love of god continue this! I have spent the last few weeks searching for a solution to this problem and can't find anything!
interesting tool, i love it