A downloadable tool for Windows and Linux
I got a lot of assets from different sites, sales and bundles and i completely lost the overview of them.
So i decided to create a tool to organize all of them.
THIS IS A PROTOTYPE (there ARE bugs!)
Before i continue this project, i want to get some feedback, if such a tool is useful for people.
That said, the following features are working so far:
- Assets: 2D, Fonts, Audio, 3D partially
- Bulk import assets with a preview
- Create and edit collections (Categories)
- Assign tags to assets
- Keyword search
- Preview 2D, Fonts and Audio files
What does not work (for now):
- Preview of 3D files (for now, there is a placeholder model)
- Edit Tags
What is planned (depending on feedback):
- 3D previews
- Parse asset data from websites (gamedevmarket, itch.io etc) to auto-fill name, preview, description, tags etc
- Comfort functions (bulk delete, bulk edit and more stuff to make working with this tool more comfortable)
- Edit all asset data (previews, description etc)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.